Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be a Social Media Coordinator at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on social media activities of brands in the lifestyle, beauty, fashion and consumer packaged goods category, National and internationally renowned brands. You will be supported by the rest of our social media team as well as our In-house Content Creation team. Your role will be to create and publish contents over various digital and social media platforms including IG, IG stories, Facebook and TikTok, oversee and analyze the performance and engage with the community.
- Participate in strategic plannings
- Copy and content calendars in both English and French languages.
- Creating engaging content by sourcing images and writing compelling copy, tailored to each social channel.
- Execute IG Story take-overs.
- Participating in special events, event reviews, photo and video coverage.
- Social monitoring, writing and management of posts for various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat. TikTok), answering questions and comments from users. Growing social communities. Engaging with audiences on all channels to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Support in Newsletter creations.
Requirement / Skills:
- Minimum of 1 year agency or brand experience in Social Media role.
- You have a great social media trends knowledge and familiar with all platforms
- Top English and French writing skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Have a thorough knowledge of social media platforms , Specially Instagram and TikTok.
- Knowledge of Photoshop (or other image editing software);
- Savy with trending apps for Social Media Content Creation.
- Have a marketing mindset;
- Be results-oriented, resourceful, responsible and autonomous.
If you are interested and have the experience we are looking for, Please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com