Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be a Social Media Coordinator at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on some very cool accounts, mainly in the lifestyle/fashion category, National and internationally renowned brands. You will be supported by our Content Creation team , Influencer project manager, Digital marketing team as well as our Creative/Art Department. Your role will be to execute social media strategies, create and publish contents over various digital and social media platforms, oversee and analyze the engagements and to participate in the implementation of inbound social media strategies through the following activities:
- Analysis of current social media platforms, content strategy, creation of content calendar with the help of our Social Media Manager and execution plan.
- Copy Content Creation in both English and French languages.
- Creating engaging content by sourcing images and writing compelling copy, tailored to each social channel.
- Work closely with our content creation team to produce original content
- Participating in special events, event reviews, photo and video coverage.
- Social monitoring, writing and management of posts for various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat), answering questions and comments from users. Growing social communities. Engaging with audiences on all channels to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Performing daily boosts and ad campaigns on Social Media channels while working closely with the marketing and advertising teams and adapting to the global marketing and advertising strategy.
- Collaborate with our influencer campaign division to execute campaigns with influencers and content creators in order to help create quality contents for the social media platforms of the active accounts.
- Oversee Newsletter marketing initiatives and Digital marketing roll out for some of our fashion accounts.
Requirement / Skills:
- You have experience and knowledge in execution of content strategy.
- You have a great social media trends knowledge and familiar with all platforms
- Have acquired a DEC or bachelor’s degree in communications, fashion marketing or any other relevant field.
- Top English and French writing skills
- Being able to translate from French to English and Vs.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Be able to write for a Quebec anglophone audience, while adapting to the linguistic particularities of various target audiences;
- Have a thorough knowledge of social media platforms;
- Knowledge of Photoshop (or other image editing software);
- Have a marketing mindset;
- Experience with Social Media Campaigns.
- Be able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously by effectively managing your time and priorities;
- Be results-oriented, resourceful, responsible and autonomous.
If you are interested and have the experience we are looking for, Please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com