Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be an Influencer Campaign Manager at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on cool accounts in lifestyle, fashion and beauty, National and internationally renowned brands. Your role will be to take lead on strategy and execution of influencer campaigns for our brand partners.
You will have the chance to work with a young and dynamic team in a creative environment from our head offices in Griffintown with the option of working remotely.
- Participate in Influencer Campaign Strategy ( IG, YouTube, TikTok)
- Development of Campaign briefs
- Take lead on all communication with clients
- Build relationship with top-tier influencers
- Production of visual mood boards and content guidelines in collaboration with our art direction & content team
- Manage optimal communication throughout the campaigns
- Participate in 360 integrated campaigns with our content production team involving influencers
- Developing our growing database of influencers in Canada and USA
- Reporting and campaign optimizations
- Coordination of influencer collaborations using our Data-driven Tech Platform.
If you are interested and think you have the experience we are looking for, Please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com and include answers to these questions in the body of your email:
- What’s your Instagram handle? (if public)
- Do you have experience working with influencers?
- Have you participated in the organization or execution of any influencer campaign?
- Who is your go-to fashion or beauty influencer at the moment?
- Do you have the TikTok app on your phone?
- Your playlist on rotation in the office?