Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be an Influencer Project Manager at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on some cool accounts, mainly in the lifestyle, fashion and beauty, National and internationally renowned brands. You will be supported by our Influencer Project coordinator and work closely with our content team, marketing and social team, as well as our executive business development team. Your role will be to take lead on strategy and execution of influencer campaigns for our brand partners.
You will have the chance to work with a young and dynamic team in a creative environment from our head offices in Griffintown.
- Participate in Influencer Marketing Strategy
- Development of Campaign briefs
- Take lead on all communication with clients
- Production of visual mood boards and content guidelines in collaboration with our art direction & content team
- Manage optimal communication throughout the campaigns
- Organize event, experiences and activations involving influencers
- Organization of Press Trips
- Participate in 360 integrated campaigns with our content production team involving influencers
- Developing our growing database of influencers in North American market
- Reporting and campaign optimizations
- Execution of campaign using our Data-driven technology Platform.
If you are interested and think you have the experience we are looking for, Please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com and include answers to these questions in the body of your email:
- What’s your Instagram handle? (if public)
- Do you have experience working with influencers?
- Have you participated in the organization or execution of any influencer initiative/campaign?
- Who is your go-to fashion or beauty influencer at the moment?
- Do you have the TikTok app on your phone?
- Your playlist on rotation in the office?