Schedule: Full-time Experience needed: Junior – Intermediate
What is it like to be a TikTok Campaign Manager at IMAGEMOTION? You will have the opportunity to work with TikTok Creators and Influencers as well as brands in fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and music.
- Strategize and Execute campaigns for brands on TikTok
- Coordinate TikTok Challenges
- Manage TikTok creator partnerships with brands
- Development of our TikTok Creators network globally
- Work closely with our Digital and Content team.
- Work closely with PR and marketing team of brands to develop TikTok strategies.
- Work closely with the TikTok head office team to forecast content trends on the platform.
Requirement / Skills:
- You have great knowledge of TikTok and it’s content trends
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have a marketing mindset;
- Be results-oriented, resourceful, responsible, and autonomous.
Benefits of working at IMAGEMOTION:
- Work and grow in an agency that believes in human capital and professional development.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Additional unpaid vacations for extra time off.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Flexibility in working remotely or from our super cool office in Griffintown.
- Computer and workstation provided to you.
- Access to work out of our open-concept office spaces or within our production studios.
- Healthy snacks, Nespresso & tea.
- Weekly Wine O’ Clocks.
- Monthly team activities.
- Collaborative work environment.
- Invitation to many fashionable events.
- And more.
If you are interested and think you have the experience we are looking for, please submit your profile via firstname.lastname@example.org and include answers to these questions in the body of your email:
- What’s your Instagram handle? (if public)
- What’s your TikTok handle?
- Tell us about your experience with TikTok?
- What local brand inspires you?
- What music artist inspires you?
- Your playlist on rotation in the office?