Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be a Digital Marketing Coordinator at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on social media activities of brands in the lifestyle, beauty, fashion and consumer packaged goods category, National and internationally renowned brands. You will be supported by the rest of our social media team as well as our In-house Content Creation team. Your role will be to create and publish contents over various digital and social media platforms including IG, IG stories, Facebook and TikTok, oversee and analyze the performance and engage with the community.
- Support in creation of engaging content by sourcing images and writing compelling copy, tailored to each social channel.
- Oversee Instagram Story creation and publications.
- Participating in special events, event reviews, photo and video coverage.
- Social monitoring, writing and management of posts for various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat. TikTok). Engaging with audiences on all channels to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Newsletters & Email Marketing
- Support in ad creations
Requirement / Skills:
- Minimum of 1 year agency or brand experience in a Social Media role.
- You have great knowledge in social media trends and are familiar with all platforms
- Top English and French writing skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Have a thorough knowledge of social media platforms, Specially Instagram and TikTok.
- Knowledge of Photoshop (or other image software/apps);
- Have a marketing mindset;
- Be results-oriented, resourceful, responsible, and autonomous.
If you are interested and think you have the experience we are looking for, please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com and include answers to these questions in the body of your email:
- What’s your Instagram handle? (if public)
- Do you have experience in Social Media?
- What local brand inspires you?
- Do you have the TikTok app on your phone?
- Your playlist on rotation in the office?