Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be an Influencer Marketing Coordinator at IMAGEMOTION?
You will have the opportunity to work on some cool accounts, mainly in the lifestyle, fashion and beauty, nationally and internationally renowned brands. Reporting directly to the Influencer Marketing Manager, our Influencer Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the various on-going influencer collaborations with our brand partners. Your priority will be to build relationships with influencers as well as developing new and creative ways to execute influencer campaigns in line with the client’s goals. You will have the chance to work with a young and dynamic team in a creative environment from our head offices in Griffintown or remote.
- Participate in Influencer Marketing Strategy
- Development of Campaign and Influencer briefs
- Negotiation of pricing and other collaboration participation details with influencers
- Take lead on communication with clients
- Production of visual mood boards and content guidelines in collaboration with our art direction & content team
- Organize event, experiences and activations involving influencers
- Participate in 360 integrated campaigns with our content production team involving influencers
- Developing our growing database of influencers in North American market
- Collaboration, campaign and reporting optimization
- Execution of campaign using our Data-driven technology Platform
Benefits of working at IMAGEMOTION:
- Work and grow in an agency that believes in human capital and professional development.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Wellness days
- Additional unpaid vacations for extra time off.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Flexibility in working remotely or from our super cool office/studio in Griffintown.
- Computer and workstation provided to you.
- Healthy snacks, Nespresso & tea.
- Monthly team activities.
- Collaborative work environment.
- And more.
If you are interested and think you have the experience we are looking for, please submit your profile via email@example.com