Experience needed: Intermediate – Advance
What is it like to be a Digital Marketing Manager at IMAGEMOTION? You will have the opportunity to work on the digital activities of national and internationally renowned brands in the lifestyle, beauty, fashion and consumer packaged goods industries. You will be supported by the rest of our digital team as well as our in-house content creation team. Your role will be to create and publish content over various digital and social media platforms including IG, IG stories, Facebook and TikTok and oversee/analyze the performance, engage with the community and manage the accounts, etc.
- Support in the creation of engaging content and writing compelling copy, tailored to each social channel.
- Oversee all Instagram Story creation and publications.
- Creating impactful newsletters and advertisement banners.
- Social monitoring, writing and management of posts for various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok).
- Growing social communities.
- Reporting and campaign optimizations.
- Brainstorm and development of digital strategies.
- Take lead on account management and communication.
- Work with PPC team on ad performance campaigns for optimal conversions
- Work alongside influencer team for influencer collaborations/ campaigns providing social best practice, insights and suggestions for performance
- Provide insights to the content team on best performing assets and industry trends
- Track performance of accounts through KPI’s
- Develop strategies to help increase clients KPIs
- Advice on marketing calendars and initiatives based on industry trends + best practice
Requirement / Skills:
- Minimum of 2-3 years agency or corporation or brand experience in a Social Media or Digital role.
- You have great knowledge of digital media trends and are familiar with all platforms.
- Excellent English and French written and oral skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Have a thorough knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or other image software/apps.
- Have a marketing and business mindset;
- Be results-oriented, resourceful, responsible and autonomous.
- E-commerce background is a bonus
Benefits of working at IMAGEMOTION:
- Work and grow in an agency that believes in human capital and professional development.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Additional unpaid vacations for extra time off.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Flexibility in working remotely or from our super cool office in Griffintown.
- Computer and workstation provided to you.
- Access to work out of our open-concept office spaces or within our production studios.
- Healthy snacks, Nespresso & tea.
- Weekly Wine O’ Clocks.
- Monthly team activities.
- Collaborative work environment.
- Invitation to many fashionable events.
- And more.
If you are interested and believe you have the experience we are looking for, please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com (with the position you are applying for indicated in the subject) and include answers to these questions in the body of your email:
- What’s your Instagram handle? (if public)
- Do you have experience in Social Media?
- What local brand inspires you?
- Do you have the TikTok app on your phone?
- Your playlist on rotation in the office?
- Favourite social media trend
- Favourite Influencer