Experience needed: Intermediate/Advanced
What is it like to be a Community Manager at IMAGEMOTION? You will have the opportunity to work on the social media activities of various clients in the lifestyle, beauty, fashion and consumer packaged goods categories, both national and internationally renowned brands. The community manager will be the main bridge between the brand and the community it’s aiming to create. You will be supported by the rest of our digital marketing team as well as our In-house Content Creation team. Your role will be to create and publish contents over various digital and social media platforms including IG, IG stories, Facebook and TikTok, oversee and analyze the performance and engage with the community.
- Community Management – Respond to customers in a timely manner at all times.
- Social platform monitoring and tracking.
- Reports on feedback and online reviews for our clientele.
- Engaging with audiences on all channels to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement. Includes involvement in conversations and answering questions/comments from users.
- Grow social communities and increase follower base.
- Being on content and campaign productions to create IG Stories, Reels, TikToks and other types of content and/or format.
- Liaise with other internal departments – Content, Influencer, PPC.
- Oversee and create and publish dynamic and appealing visuals for IG Stories.
- Participating in special events, event reviews, photo and video coverage.
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
Requirement / Skills:
- Minimum of 1 year agency or proven work experience as a community manager or similar role.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Have a thorough knowledge of social media platforms (Specially Instagram and TikTok), familiar with the ins and outs of all social platforms.
- Constantly on top of all media trends.
- Keeps up with the innovative new features of each social platform.
- Perfectly bilingual with top tier English and French writing skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop (or other image software/apps).
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills.
- Hands on experience with social media management.
- Knowledge of online marketing.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Have a marketing mindset.
- Be results-oriented, resourceful, responsible and autonomous.
Benefits of working at IMAGEMOTION:
- Work and grow in an agency that believes in human capital and professional development.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Additional unpaid vacations for extra time off.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Flexibility in working remotely or from our super cool office in Griffintown.
- Computer and workstation provided to you.
- Access to work out of our open-concept office spaces or within our production studios.
- Healthy snacks, Nespresso & tea.
- Weekly Wine O’ Clocks.
- Monthly team activities.
- Collaborative work environment.
- Invitation to many fashionable events.
- And more.
If you are interested and think you have the experience we are looking for, please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line and include answers to these questions in the body of your email:
- What’s your Instagram handle? (if public)
- Do you have experience in Social Media?
- What local brand inspires you?
- Do you have the TikTok app on your phone?
- Your playlist on rotation in the office?