Experience needed: Junior
What is it like to be a Community Manager at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on some very cool accounts, mainly in the Fashion and Lifestyle/Food category, National and internationally renowned brands. Your work will be supervised by our Social Media Marketing team. Your role will be to execute community management activities across all digital channels of the brand, create and publish contents over Instagram Stories, oversee and analyze the engagements and to participate in the implementation social media strategies through the following activities:
- Community Management across all social media channels.
- Creation and publication of Instagram stories.
- Creating engaging content by sourcing images and writing compelling copy, tailored to IGTV and Stories.
- Attend Photoshoot and videoshoot sessions for the purpose of production of BTS contents.
- Attend events to produce live contents.
- Social monitoring, answering questions and comments from users. Growing social communities. Engaging with audiences on all channels to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Oversee Newsletter marketing initiatives and execute/publication of newsletters via Mailchimp and Klaviyo platform.
Requirement / Skills:
- You have experience and knowledge in execution of content strategy.
- You have a great social media trends knowledge and familiar with all platforms
- Have acquired a DEC or bachelor’s degree in communications, fashion marketing or any other relevant field.
- Top English and French writing skills
- Being able to translate from French to English and Vs.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Be able to write for a Quebec anglophone audience, while adapting to the linguistic particularities of various target audiences;
- Have a thorough knowledge of social media platforms;
- Knowledge of Photoshop (or other image editing software);
- Have a marketing mindset;
- Experience with Social Media Campaigns.
- Be able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously by effectively managing your time and priorities;
- Be results-oriented, resourceful, responsible and autonomous.
If you are interested and think you have the experience we are looking for, Please submit your profile by filling the form below: