Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be an Account Manager at IMAGEMOTION? You will have the opportunity to work on some cool accounts, mainly in the lifestyle, fashion and beauty, national and internationally renowned brands.
Your role will be to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers while creating long-term, trusting relationships with these existing and new clients. You will meet their needs across all departments within the company. You will also be supporting our Executive team in managing and developing new business from existing clients while also actively seeking new sales opportunities.
You will have the chance to work with a young and dynamic team in a creative environment.
Currently we are mainly working remotely but there is the option of working from our very cool office/studio located in Griffintown.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Act as the client’s partner within the agency for some of our 360 clients and oversee their performance growth
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with client and ensure their understanding of our service offerings
- Diligently follow up and maintain open communication with clients.
- Advise the client according to their objectives and budgets, and propose services accordingly.
- Take part in pitch meeting sessions with executive team.
Internal, client related:
- Prepare a full detailed report for clients on various accounts to present to the Executive Team.
- Write briefs and participate in strategic and creative reflection with key team members of each department on new mandates.
- Manage projects from brief to final presentation, set up meetings and deadlines, assign tasks to the right person.
- Supervise, coach and diligently follow up on the work of Account Specialist, Coordinators and other employees involved in client mandates in terms of briefs, budgets, deliverables, KPIs, provisions and timelines/deadlines.
- Evaluate and be proactive with solutions to problems that could arise during a mandate.
- Identify the resources required for the realization of projects, and authorize freelance resources.
- Together with the Executive Team, development and improvement of the processes and tools for better client satisfaction and internal workflow.
- Ensure implementation of project developed processes
- Support our President & Executive Team on the day to day operations, preparations to pitch, communications and other agency activities.
- Support our Accountant & Executive Team with various tasks that overlap departments.
- Oversee the inbound and outbound marketing initiatives executed to support the business development of the agency.
If you are interested and think you have the experience we are looking for, Please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com