IMAGEMOTION INC. (IMGMTN or we/us/our) maintains a large network of digital influencers that we may connect to our customers who have brand portfolios in the beauty, fashion, lifestyle and food industry.
IMGMTN is the data controller for the processing of your personal data under the applicable data protection laws.
We may process the following types of personal data from you:
We may process your personal data for various purposes:
- (a) Personal data of (former) influencers.
- (b) Personal data of potential influencers.
- HR recruitment applicants
- When you are a (former) influencer, we may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining the administration of our network of (potential) influencers;
- Approaching you for new collaborations;
- Making propositions for our customers;
- Improving our services towards our customers by market analysis, identification of reach and target groups;
- Maintaining contact, handling enquiries, complaints and disputes;
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Contract management;
- Rolling out marketing campaigns in collaboration with the influencer;
- Performance of contracts with influencers;
Persons working at or on behalf of IMGMTN may have access to your personal data on a need-to-know basis. Next to that, IMGMTN may involve third party service providers who will act as a data processor on our behalf. IMGMTN selects its service provides with due care and makes all necessary arrangements with these third parties. In any case, IMGMTN will enter into a data processing agreement which includes arrangements on data security to protect your personal data against data breaches.
IMGMTN may provide certain personal data to its customers in order to provide them with business propositions or in relation to a marketing campaign of a customer that you participate in. When our customers would further process your personal data, they would do so for their own purposes acting as a data controller. The terms and policies of our customers may apply to such data processing activities.
IMGMTN may provide your personal data to competent authorities upon their request to the extent legally required or to the extent this would be necessary to defend IMGMTN’s rights in legal proceedings or investigations
We will exercise due care when dealing with your personal data. Amongst other things, this means that we will adopt appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure and protect your personal details against loss and unlawful processing. We protect our systems and applications according to the applicable standards for information security and we also make data processing agreements with our service providers which include obligations to implement adequate security measures.