Schedule: Full-time (In Montreal or Remote)
Experience needed: Junior / Intermediate
We’re looking for a strong candidate to join our team and take lead on all Community Management for a Fashion Brand launching in partnership with mega Influencer/Celebrity in February 2023.
As a Community Manager you will have the opportunity to work closely with our executive management team, e-commerce team as well as marketing and social media teams.
- Manage all Customer Service activities for all our community online;
- Handle all inbound DM’s and emails from our community;
- Engagement with community across IG, TikTok, YouTube and Facebook.
- Manage product updates on Shopify Plus e-commerce platform;
- Liaison with our Marketing, Social media and content production teams;
- Manage all Influencer Gifting program in collaboration with our agency influencer team;
- Shipment of products to influencers on an on-going basis;
- Work with various members on the E-commerce team and cross-departmental team to gather all digital content needs and requirements (ex: For seasonal campaigns, big product moments, new web features, policy updates, etc.) short-term and long-term;
- Assist executive management team on some tasks and coordinate work back schedule for some parties involved and vigorously follow up on deadlines to ensure seamless execution;
- Drive insights, communicate best practices and opportunities through analysis and leveraging data and learnings to continuously optimize the requirements and briefs;
- Communicate findings and analyses in a clear and concise way to cross-departmental teams with the end goal of driving action and valuable insight.
- Experience in Customer Service or Community Management
- Knowledge in digital marketing and content marketing;
- Undergraduate degree in Fashion/Digital Marketing, Marketing, Business Management, E-commerce, or digital-related fields;
- At least one (1) year of related work experience;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Proficiency in Asana (or other project management software) is an asset;
- Exceptional written communication skills in English and organizational skills;
- Excellent project management skills and ability to self-manage strict deadlines and follow workback schedules;
- Ability to prioritize, adapt and meet fast turnaround deadlines;
- Proven collaborative team player;
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
Benefits of working at IMAGEMOTION:
- Work and grow in an agency that believes in human capital and professional development.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Wellness days
- Additional unpaid vacations for extra time off.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Flexibility in working remotely or from our super cool office/studio in Griffintown.
- Computer and workstation provided to you.
- Healthy snacks, Nespresso & tea.
- Monthly team activities.
- Collaborative work environment.
- Access to our Studios.
- And more.
If you are interested and believe you have the experience we are looking for, please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com.