Location: Montreal or Remote
Experience needed: Intermediate / Advanced
What is it like to be a Retoucher at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on some very cool accounts, in the lifestyle/fashion/Beauty/CPG category, National and internationally renowned brands. The retoucher works in close collaboration with our Photographer and Art Director as well as our social media & marketing team.
S/he is responsible for:
- Post-production and retouching content of high resolution digital files in a timely fashion through multiple processes while ensuring quality control standards are met
- Identifying, recommending and coordinating digital imaging solutions.
- Perform post-production colour corrections and participate in colour reviews with Art Directors
- Implement and upkeep file systems including photoshop layer organization, file naming, server structure, and photo archive
- Proofing files for quality and colour accuracy.
- Completing other tasks as assigned.
- Experience in a high-quality, image production environment with experience in web and print
- Expertise in web optimization techniques
- Experience in fashion/apparel, editorial/lifestyle, or retail brands
- Experience with post-production techniques and non-destructive image workflows, layers, and paths
- Technical experience with light source and shadow placement for photo-realistic creation of drop shadows and textures
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Completing other tasks as assigned
- High level of proficiency in Adobe PhotoShop, Capture One, and Adobe InDesign; experience with Acrobat, MS Office (Excel, Word) and Google Docs
If you are interested and have the experience we are looking for, please email your profile and portfolio to email@example.com