Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be a Paid Media / PPC Specialist at IMAGEMOTION? You will have the opportunity to work on various accounts within Fashion, Beauty, CPG and Lifestyle categories in collaboration with a Media Planner and our digital Marketing and performance team. Your role will be to create and publish ad content over various digital and social media platforms including Google, Instagram, IG stories, Facebook and TikTok and oversee/analyze the performance and participate in strategic plannings.
- Creation and maintenance of paid search, display, and paid social campaigns, with a focus on increasing ROI for clients to help them meet their goals
- Collaboration with our Media planner and other digital and performance teams to come up with best practices and strategies.
- Reporting & Analysis.
- Ongoing optimizations across all active campaigns to increase KPIs.
- Participate in client meetings alongside the Media planning team.
- Supporting the executive team in new account audits and participate in strategic pitches.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and industry best practices.
- Participate in digital and paid performance marketing workshops and events.
- Maintain Google Partner, Bing, Facebook and TikTok Certifications.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- A strong understanding of Paid Search/SEM, Display Advertising.
- A strong understanding of Paid Social (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, TikToketc.)
- Google Ads Certified / Other Google or Facebook Certifications are a plus value.
- Experience working on cross-functional digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience in Shopify E-Commerce analytics is a plus value.
Benefits of working at IMAGEMOTION:
- Work and grow in an agency that believes in human capital and professional development.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Additional unpaid vacations for extra time off.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Flexibility in working remotely or from our nice offices in Griffintown.
- Computer and workstation provided to you.
- Access to work out of our open-concept office spaces or within our production studios.
- Healthy snacks, Nespresso & tea.
- Weekly Wine O’ Clocks.
- Monthly team activities.
- Collaborative work environment.
- Invitation to many fashionable events.
- And more.
If you are interested and believe you have the experience we are looking for, please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com (with the position you are applying for indicated in the subject) .