Experience needed: Intermediate
IMAGEMOTION is looking for a talented Content Creator to join our Content Marketing team. What for? First, brainstorm over coffee (chai lattes to be perfectly exact) in the morning. Second, apply what you’ve learned in your past experiences – but on cooler mandates. Third, but none the least, assist and work in collaboration with the rest of our kickass #teamIM. Oh and let’s not forget to mention you’ll get to work in Pinterest worthy space with really cool neighbors (hello Facebook HQ team!).
YOUR SUPER COOL MISSIONS
- Brainstorm and planning for upcoming photo shoots (creative research, mood boards, prop shopping)
- Creating content (in studio or on location, including Photographs, IG stories, Boomerangs, Snaps and more)
- Editing content (including a wide range of products, from food to beauty and fashion)
WHO ARE YOU?
- Have experience in photography and skilled in the creation of content in a variety of settings.
- Be an absolute boss at Photoshop and Lightroom – if you also master InDesign , you’ll get an A+.
- Be skilled at setting up outstanding #flatlays for fashion, beauty, food and other types of products.
- Be a regular MacGyver when it comes to prop shopping and detail-oriented when styling product shots.
- Be familiar with social media platforms and campaigns (i.e. spend way too much time on your phone stalking every cool blog and brand). Master the current visual trends in food, architecture and fashion verticals.
- Master the art of memes and gifs in emails.
- A lover of all things social media and content marketing (obviously).
- Have a driver’s license and (ideally) a car.
- Be DIY-Gal (or Guy).
If you are interested and have the experience we are looking for, please email your resume/profile to firstname.lastname@example.org