Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be an Influencer Marketing Manager at IMAGEMOTION ?
As an Influencer Marketing Manager, you are responsible for driving strategic opportunities for the agency by building relationships with new clients. as well you are responsible to execute campaign management activities for the existing clients. It is your responsibility to clearly communicate the client’s briefings and goals, initiate strategic and creative brainstorm session with our social and content team and to create the optimal campaign programs to maximize ROI. You will also support the business development and growth team in the pitch process of new mandates.
You will have the chance to work with a young and dynamic team in a creative environment from our head offices in Griffintown.
- Influencer Campaigns and Activations Strategy
- Reach out to leads and prospects proactively to promote our influencer marketing program as well as our tech platform.
- Build new relationships with new companies/brands.
- Utilize your personal network to attract new clients and brand partnerships.
- Initiate creative brainstorms with other team members;
- Participate in the creation of strategic activation and integrated campaign proposals;
- Negotiation of pricing and other campaign participation details with influencers.
- Influencer Campaign Management and communication with influencers.
- Development of Campaign briefs
- Work with KPIs;
- Guide junior team members while supporting our executive team.
- Organize event, experiences and activations involving influencers
- Organization of Press Trips
- Developing our growing database of influencers in the North American market
- Reporting and campaign optimizations
If you are interested and think you have the experience we are looking for, Please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com and include answers to these questions in the body of your email:
- What’s your Instagram handle? (if public)
- Do you have experience working with influencers and influencer campaigns?
- Have you participated in the organization of any press trips or influencer events?
- Do you have experience working in sale/business development?
- Who is your favourite influencer of the moment?
- Your playlist on rotation in the office?