Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be an Art Director/Set Stylist at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on some very cool accounts, mainly in the lifestyle/fashion/beauty category, National and internationally renowned brands. Your role will be to support our Senior Art Director and Content Team on various mandates with tasks ranging from generating creative concepts, producing moodboards, Set styling (Beauty & Cosmetic , Still Life, Food) , all while keeping with our’s standards of excellence. Other key responsibilities include providing support during creative ideation and brainstorming activities in collaboration with the rest of content creation team, with the aim of creating visual content that will impress brand’s audiences, across each and every digital platform.
- Production of mooboard and inspiration layouts for projects in Beauty & Cosmetic, Consumer Packaged Products, Food brands.
- Assist in direction of photo shoots, video shoots and graphic pieces from ideation to delivery.
- Ensure visual excellence based on agency standards.
- Conceptualize and produce creative ideas that enrich visual contents.
- Oversee set and props shopping
- Styling and set staging on photoshoots.
- Participate in brainstorms, ensure quality control across all projects and troubleshoot issues when necessary.
- Foster and grow relationships with content creators that can contribute to ongoing projects and productions.
- Manage digital assets and visual contents prior to publication by our social media department.
- Supervise a team of interns dedicated to Art Direction and content creation team.
- Perform art direction duties as needed for various in-house projects
If you are interested and have the experience we are looking for, please submit your works and profile via HR@imagemotion.com