Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be an Influencer Activations Manager at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on some cool accounts, mainly in the lifestyle, fashion and beauty, National and internationally renowned brands. You will be supported by our project coordinator and our content team, as well as our business development team. Your role will be to take lead on social media accounts of our clients.
You will have the chance to work with a young and dynamic team in a creative environment from our head offices in Griffintown.
- Influencer Campaign Strategy
- Development of Campaign briefs
- Contribute to the development of new campaigns and activations
- Take lead on all communication with clients
- Production of visual mood boards and content guidelines in collaboration with our content team
- Manage optimal communication throughout the campaigns
- Organize event, experiences and activations involving influencers
- Organization of Press Trips
- Developing our growing database of influencers in North American market
- Reporting and campaign optimizations
- Oversee production of campaign assets and take the lead in on-set productions
If you are interested and think you have the experience we are looking for, Please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com and include answers to these questions in the body of your email:
- What’s your Instagram handle? (if public)
- Do you have experience working with influencers?
- Have you participated in the organization of any press trips or influencer events?
- How many posts or stories would you say you’ve engaged within the past 24hrs?
- What’s your go-to image filter app?
- Who is your favorite food influencer?
- When and what was the most recent event you’ve attended?
- Your playlist on rotation in the office?