Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be an Art Director at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on some very cool accounts, mainly in the CPG/fashion/beauty category, National and internationally renowned clients and brands. Your role will be act as Art Director on various mandates with tasks ranging from creating creative concepts, producing moodboards, help in overseeing photo shoots to fashion and product and set styling , all while keeping with our’s standards of excellence. Other key responsibilities include providing support during creative ideation and brainstorming activities in collaboration with the rest of content creation team, with the aim of creating visual content that will impress brand’s audiences, across each and every digital platform.
- Production of mooboard and inspiration layouts for fashion , beauty and CPG content photoshoots.
- Direction of photo shoots, video shoots and illustrative pieces from ideation to delivery.
- Ensure visual excellence based on directions provided by Senior our Art Director.
- Conceptualize and produce creative ideas that enrich visual content.
- Fashion and props shoppings.
- Styling and set stagings.
- Participate in brainstorms, ensure quality control across all projects and troubleshoot issues when necessary.
- Foster and grow relationships with content creators that can contribute to ongoing projects and productions.
- Manage digital assets and visual contents prior to publication by our digital department.
- Perform art direction duties as needed for various in-house projects
If you are interested and believe you have the experience we are looking for, please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com (with the position you are applying for indicated in the subject) and include answers to these questions in the body of your email:
- What’s your Instagram handle? (if public)
- Do you have experience in Art Direction?
- What Brand / Designer inspires you?
- Do you have the TikTok app on your phone?
- Your playlist on rotation in the office?