Experience needed: Intermediate – Advanced
What is it like to be an Influencer Marketing Manager at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on cool accounts in lifestyle, fashion and beauty, National and internationally renowned brands. Your role will be to take lead on strategy and execution of influencer campaigns for our brand partners.
You will have the chance to work with a young and dynamic team in a creative environment from our head offices in Griffintown with the option of working remotely.
- Participate in Influencer Campaign Strategy ( IG, YouTube, TikTok)
- Development of Campaign briefs
- Take lead on all communication with clients
- Build relationships with top-tier influencers
- Production of visual mood boards and content guidelines in collaboration with our art direction & content team
- Manage optimal communication throughout the campaigns
- Participate in 360 integrated campaigns with our content production team involving influencers
- Developing our growing database of influencers in Canada and USA
- Reporting and campaign optimizations
- Coordination of influencer collaborations using our Data-driven Tech Platform.
Requirement / Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years agency or brand experience in a similar role.
- You have experience and knowledge in influencer marketing.
- You have great social media trends knowledge and familiar with all platforms
- Have acquired a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or any other relevant field.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Have a marketing mindset;
- Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously by effectively managing your time and priorities;
- Be results-oriented, resourceful, responsible and autonomous.
If you are interested and think you have the experience we are looking for, Please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com and include answers to these questions in the body of your email:
- What’s your Instagram handle? (if public)
- Do you have experience working with influencers?
- Have you participated in the organization of any press trips or influencer events?
- Who is your go-to influencer at the moment?
- Do you have the TikTok app on your phone?
- Your playlist on rotation in the office?