Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be an Art Director at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on some very cool accounts, mainly in the lifestyle/fashion/beauty category, National and internationally renowned clients and brands. Your role will be to support our Senior Art Director on various mandates as well as focus on tasks ranging from support in generating creative concepts, producing moodboards, help in overseeing photo shoots to fashion and set styling , all while keeping with our’s standards of excellence. Other key responsibilities include providing support during creative ideation and brainstorming activities in collaboration with the rest of content creation team, with the aim of creating visual content that will impress brand’s audiences, across each and every digital platform.
- Production of mooboard and inspiration layouts for fashion , product and other content photoshoots.
- Art Direction of photo shoots, video shoots and illustrative pieces from ideation to delivery.
- Ensure visual excellence based on directions provided by our Art Director.
- Conceptualize and produce creative ideas that enrich visual contents.
- Fashion wardrobe and props shopping
- Fashion styling
- Set Styling and Staging
- Participate in brainstorms, ensure quality control across all projects and troubleshoot issues when necessary.
- Foster and grow relationships with content creators that can contribute to ongoing projects and productions.
- Manage digital assets and visual contents prior to publication by our social media department.
- Supervise a team of interns dedicated to content creation team.
- Perform art direction duties as needed for various in-house projects
If you are interested and have the experience we are looking for, please submit your profile via HR@imagemotion.com