Schedule: full-time (Contract basis is an option as well)
Experience needed: Intermediate
IMAGEMOTION is looking for a talented Project Manager to join our Content Marketing team. What for? First, brainstorm over coffee (chai lattes to be perfectly exact) in the morning. Second, apply what you’ve learned in your past experiences – but on cooler mandates. Third, but none the least, assist and work in collaboration with the rest of our kickass #teamIM. Oh and let’s not forget to mention you’ll get to work in Pinterest worthy space with really cool neighbours (hello Facebook!).
YOUR SUPER MISSIONS
- Taking part in pitch meeting sessions, to create the most effective & creative content and influencer campaigns.
- Managing the Influencer campaign throughout ongoing collaborations, from curation to briefing, and from execution to reporting
- Oversee influencer activities related to our campaigns, including photoshoots, video productions, online content creation and events.
- Relationship management with a north american network of influencers
- Research and develop new upcoming influencers to have them available for participation in various campaigns.
- and many more…
- Develop and maintain a relationship of trust with the client
- Identify the resources required for the realization of projects, and authorize freelance resources
- Write briefs and participate in strategic reflection
- Coordinate creative and production teams dedicated to the project
- Apply project development processes
- Follow up on print and electronic production
- Elaborate and follow up on budgets, provisions, and timelines
- Evaluate and solve problems that could arise during a mandate
- Follow up and maintain communication with clients
- Prepare full detailed report for clients on various accounts.
- Build up a strong list of accessible freelance talents for project outsources.
- Oversee and manage the workload of various departments including social media, creative and web.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Project management experience
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of local market
- Dynamism and a team player
- Prepared for marketing challenges
- Good understanding of KPIs and ROI
- Be familiar with social media platforms and campaigns (i.e. spend way too much time on your phone stalking every cool blog and brand). Know the current visual trends within the food, architecture and fashion industries.
- Master the art of memes and gifs in emails.
- A lover of all things social media and content marketing (obviously).
- Be DIY-Gal (or Guy).
If you are interested and have the experience we are looking for, please email your resume/profile to email@example.com