Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be a Photographer / Content Creator at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on some very cool accounts, mainly in the lifestyle/fashion/Beauty category, National and internationally renowned brands. The Photographer/Content Creator works in close collaboration with our Art Director, Director of Strategy and content as well as our social media team. S/he is responsible for the development and production of visual content assets for mandates.
YOUR SUPER COOL MISSIONS:
- Brainstorm and planning for upcoming photo shoots and productions.
- Photography (in Studio or on location)
- Post-Production and Retouching content (including a wide range of products, from food to beauty and fashion)
- Have experience in photography and skilled in the creation of content in a variety of settings.
- Have experience with studio and on-location lighting.
- Be an absolute boss at Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Be skilled at composition and setting up outstanding #flatlays for fashion, beauty, food and other types of products.
- Skilled in post-production and retouching.
- Be familiar with social media platforms and campaigns (i.e. spend way too much time on your phone stalking every cool blog and brand). Master the current visual trends in food, beauty and fashion verticals.
- Master the art of memes and gifs in emails.
- Have a driver’s license and (ideally) a car. (optional)
- Be DIY-Gal (or Guy).
If you are interested and have the experience we are looking for, please email your profile and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org