Schedule: full-time (part-time is an option as well)
Experience needed: Intermediate
IMAGEMOTION is looking for a talented Content Creator to join our Content Marketing team. What for? First, brainstorm over coffee (chai lattes to be perfectly exact) in the morning. Second, apply what you’ve learned in your past experiences – but on cooler mandates. Third, but none the least, assist and work in collaboration with the rest of our kickass #teamIM. Oh and let’s not forget to mention you’ll get to work in Pinterest worthy space with really cool neighbours (hello Facebook!).
YOUR SUPER COOL MISSIONS
- Brainstorming for upcoming photo shoots (research, mood boards, prop shopping)
- Creating content (in studio or on location, including Photographs, IG stories, Boomerangs, Snaps and more)
- Editing content (including a wide range of products, from food to beauty and fashion)
WHO ARE YOU?
- Have a degree in photography, communications, marketing or any relevant field.
- Be an absolute boss at Photoshop and Lightroom – if you also master InDesign and Illustrator, you’ll get an A+.
- Be skilled at setting up outstanding #flatlays for fashion, beauty, food and other type of products.
- Be a regular MacGyver when it comes to prop shopping and detail-oriented when styling product shots.
- Be familiar with social media platforms and campaigns (i.e. spend way too much time on your phone stalking every cool blog and brand). Know the current visual trends within the food, architecture and fashion industries.
- Master the art of memes and gifs in emails.
- A lover of all things social media and content marketing (obviously).
- Have a driver’s license and (ideally) a car.
- Be DIY-Gal (or Guy).
If you are interested and have the experience we are looking for, please email your resume/profile to email@example.com